Wednesday, June 3, 2009

immaculate beauty

Having never previously been a fan of Dita Von Teese I was surprised when I saw her whilst in Myer Sydney. She was their on behalf of MAC for which she was the face of their Viva-Glam lipstick (which raises funds for the prevention and awareness of aids.) I was really taken by how beautiful she was in real life. She was so immaculate in every way from her beautiful skin & her amazing makeup (which she always does herself!) to her petite body. Ever since I have enjoyed looking at her fashion images and her interesting choices. I feel that she pushes the boundaries of fashion with daring silhouettes which remind us that dressing with style and class is the most beautiful of all.I think she is someone to keep on mind when putting together you own individual look. xc